PRIVACY STATEMENT - foxytubes.com
Use of this website signifies your understanding of, agreement with and acceptance of the terms set forth in this policy. If you do not agree with or accepts these terms, you must stop using the website.
This website is not intended for the use of minors, and we do not knowingly collect any personal data from minors.
We understand the importance of your privacy, and we are committed to ensuring the security of all personal data we collect.
This policy applies to all versions of the website (desktop and mobile), to any applications authored by us and used to access the website content, and also to all correspondence between you and the website.
If you have questions concerning this policy, please send them to us via our contact form.
Personal information we collect
We may collect different types of data from you when you visit our website depending on whether you choose to become a member or remain an unregistered visitor to the website as follows:
A. Members - When you register for membership to the website, you voluntarily provide us with a username, password and email address. You also may voluntarily provide information to us in your emails or feedback. When you interact with the website, we gather information about your interests and preferences, and we also gather technical and usage information as described below (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers - As a user of the website you passively provide us with technical data regarding your use of the website. We also collect data about your browser, device, location and time zone, your IP address and other such information.
How information is collected
Your information is collected using the following methods:
Active Collection - You may directly give us your personal information when you create an account, post materials on the website, or communicate with us for any purpose.
How we use your information
We collect and use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide the website and your ability to interact with the website's features
- To display relevant advertising and content tailored to your interests
- To carry out research and analysis for the purposes of maintaining and improving our website
- To allow for technical diagnostics to ensure proper website function
- To enable us to communicate with you in order to solve issues and to process your requests and feedback
- To be in compliance with applicable law and to cooperate with law enforcement and courts
Disclosure of your personal information
The following lists the parties with whom and the circumstances in which we may share your personal information:
- Companies and contractors engaged by us to provide services necessary for the operation of our business, and only for the fulfillment of those services
- Any buyer or legal successor who receives ownership of our business, or a substantial portion thereof, for reasons such as bankruptcy, merger, sale, liquidation, or any similar proceeding
- Law enforcement, regulatory bodies, government agencies or other authorities for compliance with applicable law and the protection of our rights and the rights of other individuals or entities
Your legal rights
You have rights regarding information about you that we collect, use, or disclose, and you may contact us to exercise them. These rights include the right to access, update, correct, restrict, erase, request a copy or transfer of, or withdraw consent for the use of your personal information.
Transfer of information to other countries
By using the website, you agree to the possibility of transfer, storage, and processing of your information, by us or third-party service providers, to and in countries that may have less stringent privacy laws and/or be outside the European Economic Area.