DMCA COPYRIGHT POLICY - foxytubes.com
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and take claims of copyright infringement very seriously. In accordance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we will respond to all such claims as per our Notice and Takedown Policy, as outlined below.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
To initiate the removal of material that you believe the use of which by the website constitutes copyright infringement, you must provide a written notice which includes all of the following information:
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed, or a representative list in the case of multiple infringement claims.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing that includes information about its location sufficiently specific to enable us to locate it.
- Your postal address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement of your good faith belief that the copyrighted material that is claimed to be infringing has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law.
- A statement that you are the owner of the copyright of the work that is claimed to be infringed or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner and, under penalty of perjury, that the information set forth in your notice is accurate.
- Your signature, either physical or electronic, or the signature of an individual authorized to act on your behalf.
Please be sure to provide all of the information listed above in order to ensure that your DMCA Notice is valid. Notices not including all of the information listed will not receive a response.
Notification of claimed copyright infringement should be forwarded to us through our contact form.
If you knowingly misrepresent that material on the website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages. See section 512(f) of the DMCA.
Take Down Procedure
We reserve the right to remove any material from our site that is claimed to be infringing or that the facts or circumstances of which indicate infringing activity. It is also our policy to terminate the accounts of repeat copyright infringers. We will act swiftly to remove access to all infringing material in accordance with 17 U.S.C. §512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
Modification of Policy
We reserve the right to make modifications to this policy. Please check the policy on a regular basis to ensure that you remain up to date with its contents.